Total Testing Membership
Membership is open to everyone, regardless of age and even before receiving a high school diploma or equivalency.
- A complete bachelor’s degree plan with guaranteed transfer to Daemen College.
- Access to experienced academic advisors.
- A chance to earn up to 9 college credits per month.
- Previous transcript review and transfer of qualified credits.
- Free study materials tailored to each exam.
- Online proctoring, accessible from anywhere in the world.
- The ability to pause membership at anytime.
- A free transcript upon completion of Total Testing portion of degree plan.
Registration Fee + 1st month free
Pay a one-time registration fee of $350 and gain access to a comprehensive degree plan, an evalaution of previous college transcripts and direct access to our academic advisors. We give you the first month tuition-free so you have time to get acclimated to the program. There are no other hidden costs or surprise fees.
The Total Testing flat-rate monthly tuition gives students more control of costs
Pay $300 per month. Take one, two or three courses each month. Since you control the pace, you control the cost.
Know how much your degree will cost before you begin
Total Testing is a flexible program that can be completed at your own pace. This chart will give you an idea of the length and cost of the program based on your average rate of course taken per month. The Daemen College tuition is an exclusive, discounted rate for students of Total Testing.
|Exam / Course||Time||Cost||Credits|
|Total Testing – 90 credits|
|3 / month||10 months||$3,050||9 / month|
|2 / month||15 months||$4,550||6 / month|
|1 / month||30 months||$9,050||3 / month|
|Daemen College – 30 credits|
|10 – 12 courses||Flex||$5,700||30 total|
Your bachelor’s degree
After successfully completing 90 credits at Total Testing, members will apply and enroll at Daemen College. Advisors will ensure that all transcripts from exams taken with Total Testing are sent to the college.
Daemen College requires students to have:
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Minimum GPA of 2.0
With 90 credits from Total Testing plus 30 credits from Daemen College, members will have the 120 credits that meet the specifications of their chosen bachelor’s degree. Bachelor’s degrees will be conferred by Daemen College.