We care about your privacy.
Total Testing respects your right to privacy.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, share and use personal information about you, and how you can exercise your privacy rights. This Privacy Notice only applies to personal information that we collect through our website and affiliated landing pages.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided at the bottom of this Privacy Notice.
The Site is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18, and we will not knowingly collect information from persons under 18. To provide information to us through registration or in any other manner on the Site, you must be 18 years of age or older.
What Personal Information Does Total Testing Collect?
We collect or receive personal information in a few different ways. Often, you choose what information to provide, but sometimes we require certain information in order for you to use, and for us to provide you with access to our system and partnering programs.
Data You Provide To Us
There are a variety of different ways you may provide data to us, such as:
- Account Creation: To create an account, you need to provide data including information such as your name, email address, phone number, birthdate, last 4 social and a password. When you sign up as a Member, you will need to provide payment and billing information.
- Landing Pages: We collect personal information from you when you provide your contact information to learn more about our program.
- Member Information: Personal information related to your academic lifecyle at Total Testing. Student Identification codes, payment information, transaction information, course progress, assignment grades, course grades and transcripts.
Data Collected Automatically Through Your Use of the Site.
- We log usage data when you visit or otherwise use our Site, such as when you view or click on content or ads (on or off our Site.The information we collect automatically may include information like internet protocol (“IP”) address, device type, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location), language and marketing preferences and other technical information. We may also collect information about how your device has interacted with our Site, including the pages accessed and links clicked.
- As a member, you agree for us to share information pertaining to your application and credit transfer requests with Daemen College and our testing partner Coopersmith Career Consulting.
What Does Total Testing Do with the Personal Information it Collects?
Total Testing uses personal information it receives for several purposes:
- Site: To operate and maintain our Site and the products and services offered through our Site. For example, we use personal information to complete your requests including processing payments, and to customize your experience with Total Testing.
- Communication: To contact you through email, phone, postal mail, notices and/or push notifications posted on our websites and other ways. We will send you messages about your membership,degree plan, advisement, and other service-related issues.
- Advisement: In connection with your degree path, we will alert you to milestones within your degree path and assist you in ensuring you are successful as a Total Testing student.
- Marketing: For marketing purposes, to alert you to promotions, or sign up options prior to your becoming a member.
- Research and Development: For research, analytical, recordkeeping, and reporting purposes; to develop and test new products, features and ideas; to learn about our customer base and Site and to evolve and improve our Site, products and services.
- Other: For any other purpose identified at the point of collection or otherwise with your consent.
Who Does Total Testing Share My Personal Information With?
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients or in the following circumstances:
- Third party services providers and partners who provide proctoring, testing, credit evaluation and other services to us (for example, payment card processors, partner colleges, test vendors, marketing/sales affiliates.), or who otherwise process personal information for purposes that are described in this Privacy Notice or notified to you when we collect your personal information;
- Providers, so that they can process the applicable reservation or activity and make available classes and services to you.
- To any other person with your consent to the disclosure or otherwise in accordance with applicable law.
How does Total Testing Keep My Personal Information Secure?
We use reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, we cannot guarantee 100% security of any information that you send us.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- You may correct, amend, or delete your personal information by contacting us.
- You have the right to opt-out of receiving direct marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing e-mails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), then please contact us.
- Residents in California (and other states where required by law) have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a resident of any such state, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- for certain categories of personal information, the right to request a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties;
- the right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you, the categories of sources from which we collected your personal information, our purposes for collecting or selling your personal information, the categories of your personal information that we have either sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information;
- the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you or maintain about you;
- the right to opt out of our sale(s) of your personal information (if any); and
- the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
Third Party Sites
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact us at:
Total Testing, Incorporated
5120 19th Avenue, #3D
Brooklyn, NY 11204